The Halloween candy from the zoo was stored in an upper cabinet. Cora was in the mood for candy and pushed the chair across the kitchen so she could climb up and find something sweet.
Nyla made a Mickey and Minnie Mouse for Cora. I don't think Cora appreciated it that much. I don't know where they are now. Nyla made me a necklace out of yarn and later made another one with a large drawing of her attached. I haven't worn the bigger one yet because I am worried that Cora will ruin it but I did wear the simple one.
The kids went to G-'s birthday party on Saturday and had a great time. Nyla was really excited to play with A- and Bohdin was excited to play with G-. It was an owl themed party and we came home with owl magnets and an owl attached to a mini clothes pin. Nyla was getting ready for bed so she only had underwear on. She clipped an owl to each hip and came into the bedroom shaking her hips and asking if I liked her hooters. I don't know what we'll do with a teenage Nyla.

2 comments:
HAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAHHHHAAAAAA
Good one Nyla!
Great pictures; well done!
Post a Comment