Cora had an overwhelming desire to paint before Bohdin and Nyla left for school the other day. Since the bus stop can be seen from our back door, I let her stay home and paint knowing she could come out and see me if she wanted. I should have known better because Cora has been coloring things that shouldn't be colored recently. She has colored two tables, a book, a game, and my pants. I came in and found a painted door. The paint is washable and came off easily especially since it was still wet. Cora was very mad at me and told me she didn't like the white door. Her paint did add a lot of flair but it is not our door to paint.
Nyla has been growing her hair so she can have a braid like Rapunzel. It's not long enough for a single braid down the back but I was able to do two side braids yesterday for picture day. Nyla chose the most beautiful outfit she could find in her closet. It will be interesting to see the actual picture.

2 comments:
Nyla is beautiful! Cora is a true artist!
I love the outfit!
Post a Comment