I've fallen really far behind. On Cora's birthday we went to a friend's house so Buddy could help him make beer. We came home and had C-'s family over for dinner one last time before they left the next morning. We just recylced the previous cake and put new chocolate frosting on it. Not too many days go by without somebody mentioning how much Charlie is missed. I miss the whole family. The dynamic of our building has changed and it's not as fun as before.
Nana and Papa arrived for Nyla's birthday. It was a small affair with pink rabbits on brownies instead of a cake. The weekend was pretty relaxed. We ate barbecue, saw trains, went to Crown Center, and explored Ft. Leavenworth. I spent the remaining time taking advantage of the lull before our homeschooling year started to plan everything out. Between the upcoming move and losing a semester while he was in public school I wanted to make sure we accomplished as much as I wanted before our long winter break.

No comments:
Post a Comment