Monday, September 28, 2009

Busy Week

We had a busy week. We went to playgroup on Tuesday where Bohdin and Tyken had a lot of fun. We went to his house the following day where they shared their love of Playmobil. Those two boys are so well suited as friends.



The rest of the week after that was spent getting ready for the reception. I baked and baked and baked. The main course was catered but Paul and Jenn were responsible for the appetizers and desserts so I helped out witht the desserts. Early in the week a cold front came through but by Saturday the weather was glorious. Paul and Jenn really lucked out with the weather. Bohdin wanted to stay until the party was over but Nyla couldn't last that long. Ironically he was the one that fell asleep in the car. Bohdin and Nyla played a bit with the other kids and I had a nice time as a result relaxing and talking to adults. By the time we came home well after 9pm the temperature was still in the 70s. The temperature when we were at playgroup on Tuesday was in the high 40s.



When we were driving back from playgroup Tuesday, Bohdin asked where Paul and Jenn were. I told him they were at work. "I thought they were married. Don't they want to spend time together?" was Bohdin's question.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: