Thursday, September 17, 2009

Here

I watched our neighbor's one year old last Friday. He had a lot of fun with us becuase he thinks Bohdin and Nyla are funny. He laughed when Bohdin held the broom perpendicular to the bed and Nyla fell backward as he lifted the broom. He thought it was funny when Bohdin bounced a huge ball off Nyla's head. He thought it was fun to be bounced on the couch. When we saw him on the landing the other day he was mad that he couldn't come into our house to play. Having three kids wasn't much more work than two. They basically occupied each other while I did a lot of cleaning.



I had to run to the store on Sunday evening for something. Since we were out I thought we could stop somewhere fun. I asked Bohdin where he wanted to go. "Can we go to the toy store near us?" I said that we could go to ToysRUs. Bohdin then said, "Are you glad that I chose the near one instead of NYC? That would have been too far."

We arrived in Colorado yesterday. The plane ride was okay. Bohdin sat still the whole time and played quietly or looked at his Playmobil catalog. Bohdin has a cold and Nyla started feeling sick during the flight. She took a short nap. Bohdin feel asleep just before arriving at Paul's house. He had talked about washing Paul's car. Bohdin likes to wash my car although really it's just his excuse for playing with the hose. He woke up when we arrived and instead of falling back asleep he headed outside to wash the car. Paul gave him a dollar later. Today we will try to go to the toy store so he can see if they have the thing he wants to buy. He keeps changing his mind so I don't know what he'll end up with yet. Playmobil toys are more readily available here since there are more independent toy stores. Being able to walk into a store and see lots of options will be different than just seening it online or in a catalog.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you arrived safely. Enjoy your visit and don't forget to relax some!