I'll post the pictures of the kids in costumes when I get a chance. We went trick or treating with M- and family again this year. Nyla's monkey costume was wet so she changed into her fairy princess costume instead. The only problem was that her underclothes were suited for the much warmer monkey costume. She quickly became cold but luckily Bohdin's jacket was in the car so I bundled her up in a sweater, the jacket and some gloves. That kept her warm enough to continue on. Bohdin and Nyla came home with a lot of candy and I think Nyla may be responsible for that. She seemed to get a lot more candy than the other kids. At one house Nyla received a giant handful on candy and then came to empty her bag into my bag. We hung around the driveway while K-spoke with the family. The lady came over and gave Nyla several more giant handfuls of candy. Nyla had only one bag of m&ms. I don't think she has had any candy since. Bohdin on the other hand is more of a candy fiend and has had more especially after Cora showed him where it was hidden.
Buddy and I dipped into the stash one night and each had one piece of chocolate. Nyla came into the room about five minutes later and immediately said she smelled chocolate. She may be part bloodhound.
At Lego League today Bohdin brought a few boardgames. We were scheduled to make cheese for pizza again and I thought we may have some down time. We arrived quite a bit earlier than the M- family so Bohdin had a chance to play Castle Panic with the three D- boys. It was loud and they had a lot of fun. I'm not sure Bohdin enjoyed it as much since he was a little lost in the crowd. With adult supervision and some fudging they barely won the game. They played again with the M- girls later and won easily. I checked in at times and they were not quite following the rules correctly. They had an awesome time though so it doesn't matter. They also played Incan Gold and had a lot of fun with that. They all preferred the idea of a cooperative game but there wasn't enough time for another game. It would be neat if they can do it again some time. Bohdin is going to be really sad when Lego League is over in a few weeks. I think Nyla will be sad also since she has come to really enjoy the company of R- whom she disliked in the past.
No comments:
Post a Comment