Thursday, October 25, 2012

Interview with Bohdin

1. What is something mommy/daddy always says to you?

mommy -  Do you know that I love you?
daddy -   I don't know

2. What makes mommy/daddy/ Bohdin happy?

mommy - a clean house
 daddy -  playing a lot of computer
 Bohdin - reading

3. What makes mommy/daddy/ Bohdin sad?

mommy -  no Bohdin?
daddy -   I don't know
Bohdin -  hurting myself

4. How does mommy/daddy make you laugh?

mommy - I would think hugging me
 daddy - Tickling me

5. What did mommy/daddy like to do as a child?

mommy - I don't know that
daddy - I don't know that either

6. How old is mommy/daddy?

mommy - 36?
daddy - 48?

7. How tall am I?

mommy - I would think about maybe 4 feet?
daddy -  Four feet six inches?

8. What is mommy's/daddy's/Bohdin's favorite thing to watch on TV?

mommy - News?
daddy - Football
Bohdin - Star Wars The Clone Wars

9. What does mommy/daddy do when you're not around?

mommy - Clean?
daddy - Play computer

10. If mommy/daddy become famous, what will it be for?

mommy - For being the best mommy in the world?
daddy- Playing a lot of computer

11. What is mommy/daddy/Bohdin really good at?

mommy - Cleaning
 daddy - Playing computer
Bohdin - Reading and having ideas

12. What is mommy/daddy/Bohdin not very good at?

mommy -Flying
daddy-  Knowing when to get off the computer
Bohdin - He couldn't think of anything

13. What does mommy/daddy do for a job?

mommy - Take care of us
 daddy - Work in the Army

14. What is mommy's/daddy's/Bohdin's favorite food?

mommy - Apple?
 daddy -  Chocolate nut bars?
Bohdin - I would say broccoli

15. What makes you proud of mommy/daddy?

mommy - I have no idea
daddy - I have no idea

16. If mommy/daddy were a cartoon character, who would I be?

mommy - I don't know
daddy - I have no idea


17. What do we do together?

mommy - Clean
daddy -   I don't know

18. How are we the same?

mommy - We both have brown hair
daddy - We're both boys


19. How are we different?

mommy - You have greenish eyes and I have blue ones
daddy - Daddy's hair is short and mine isn't very short

20. How do you know mommy/daddy loves you?

mommy - You tell me that every single time
daddy - I don't know

21. What do I like most about daddy/mommy?

mommy - The hugs you give me
daddy - I don't know

22. Where is mommy's/daddy's favorite place to go?

mommy - the library?
daddy - I do not know
Bohdin -I don't think I have a favorite place to go

Here is last year's answers:  http://buddyhelen.blogspot.com/2011_10_01_archive.html

No comments: