Saturday was a busy day because it was the first day I had been out of the house in over a week. I was way behind on Easter preparations since I had been sick all week. Saturday morning I went to the store to get eggs and other things. We didn't have time to dye the eggs when I came home because a neighbor was having a party. We went over there for a little while before needing to leave for a birthday party. We spent two hours at the birthday party and then went back to the neighbor's party. Eventually I had to take the kids home so they could dye the eggs before Easter. Buddy stayed a bit longer since he was in the middle of a poker game. Most of Cora's eggs were orange. Nyla decorated her eggs with maker and stickers. Cora painted smiley faces on some of her eggs.
The Easter Bunny left the Easter baskets near the fireplace. Bohdin was the first one up and inadvertently woke up everyone else. The Easter Bunny hid most of the eggs inside per Nyla's request. She liked how that happened once in Kentucky. The eggs were filled with chocolate, Playmobil, and zome balls. Bohdin received Zome tools for Christmas and the kids enjoy them so much that more arrived. Bohdin and Nyla are building with them as I'm typing this. Each of the kids also received a water gun.
The kids enjoyed the water guns on Sunday. We also went briefly to a neighbor's house where the kids decorated more eggs. We didn't stay for the hunt.
No comments:
Post a Comment