


It took less than five hours for Bohdin and Nyla to get the bedroom to the level of messiness they prefer. What's funner than throwing clothes out of a suitcase, right?

We have everything unloaded now and are in the long process of unpacking. Most of the toys are out and that's about it. We've made headway in the kitchen. We're mostly just getting used to our new house. It's so big and that has been the biggest adjustment for me. We all used to be steps away from each other. Now we can be on entirely different floors. I can't hear what's going on at all times anymore. Bohdin will be able to get away with a lot more now. He never realized that I knew so much because I could hear everything. One of the best parts so far is the deep whirlpool tub. That has seen some extensive use. I think the playroom will be nice also. We have room to unpack toys that have been packed for months. The kids were excited to play with so many "new" toys today.
We have spotty free internet service right now because we haven't called for installation yet. We're having trouble deciding if we want cable tv. I've been on the internet for about 30 minutes now and I only lost the connection once and it was when I was trying to upload the blog pictures. I've failed twice on the pictures so no pictures today.
2 comments:
Guess you would need a baby monitor in the playroom!
Pictures didn't come through....
....as you know
We are looking forward to them when you can get them on!
Post a Comment