Monday, December 7, 2009

She's a boy

Nyla complained twice last week that her penis was huring. So the other day I asked her if she was a boy or a girl. She said boy. She also thought I was a boy. When Bohdin heard he told her that she was a girl since she didn't have a penis. He then dropped his pants and underwear to his knees to show Nyla what a penis looks like. He covered up again quickly and told Nyla "Come into my room and you can see it longer".

It snowed all day Saturday but the accumulation came to less than an inch. Bohdin and Nyla went out Sunday morning to play in the slushy snow. They became too cold to last outside long. Crocs are not good snow shoes. I'll have to get shoes for them both this week.





Nyla likes to play sleep and she convinced Bohdin to come to bed with her on the floor.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nothing like show and tell, eh?
Was she convinced she's a girl?