We have two huge issues we need to address in the house as soon as possible. One is the kitchen which is small and awkward. The other is the steepness of the stairs. I wondered who would fall down the stairs first and last night we had a winner. Bohdin needed to go downstairs for a certain blanket but didn't want to go by himself. Nyla wanted juice but couldn't pour it. They decided to work together. Nyla would go with him to the basement and he would get her juice. Bohdin went down the stairs first and Nyla tumbled down the steps behind him. Buddy rushed to get Nyla who was okay. She was crying and saying "Me tumble down the stairs. Me not hold on." I've reminded both kids numerous times to be careful and hold down when going down the steps. Less than 24 hours later it was Bohdin's turn. I talked to him in the kitchen and he walked away mad going down the stairs to the basement. I heard a loud thumping. He went down the stairs backwards on his back. He was okay but shook up. We had already decided to take care of this problem soon but these incidents sure reiterated the urgency.
Nyla had a messy mouth last night from eating ice cream. In the bathtub I was asking her what she ate that would give her such a messy face. She answered "My chicken, Bohdin's chicken, noodles, cereal". I thought it was funny that she made a distinction between her chicken and Bohdin's chicken. It was the same chicken just on different plates.
We were driving in the car yesterday afternoon near sunset. Bohdin looked out his window and noticed that "those clouds looks like they are squeezing the sun". There was a band a clouds above and below the clouds partially hiding the top and bottom of the sun.
No comments:
Post a Comment