We have some cold weather coming so it's time to bring the tomatoes in. There have been chances of patchy frost in the past but I gambled. Actually I did wake up to a light frost last Saturday but they seemed okay. Nyla only helped briefly before she left in indignation. There was soil in her shoes or tomatoes. I'm not sure which. Bohdin picked many many pounds of green and almost ripe tomatoes. I found a recipe for green tomato bread. It sounds rather disgusting but it's supposed to be good. We'll find out.
All three kids are sick now but Bohdin seems to have it the worst. That doesn't stop him from playing. We've just been hanging around the house doing not very much. We're slowing down with the school work right now. He seemed to be getting confused with his spelling. He was making things more complicated than they ought to be. We'll stick to review for a few weeks; perhaps all the way into next year with the bust holiday season coming up. We're still doing geography and are finally done with Asia. He's forgotten many of the facts about each country but he does know that certain countries exist and can find them on a map. For some reason India is the one he has the most trouble remembering.
Bohdin wakes up early drowning in mucus. Yesterday when he woke up he came downstairs and wrote a message. It was originally just for daddy but then he added me as well. It reads: I luv yo dadi! I luv yo moi!. He ran out of space at the bottom. It was a wonderful
message to wake up and see.

1 comment:
I can sympathize with the sickness. I think we have gone through over 4 boxes of kleenex in a little over a week. The only thing that helped us was saline, it seemed to help clear them up once I started using it. Hopefully we will see you soon.
Post a Comment