Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Art



The kids have been doing a lot of art and some of it has been okay. Above is one of my recent favorites. Bohdin and Nyla worked on it together. The downside is the mess and the fact that I have to refill the small containers of paint from the larger one. I think it takes me more time to refill than for the kids to empty the squeeze tubes. Those squeeze tubes are their current favorite way to paint.

We had a bit of snow Sunday so the kids took advantage of it on Monday. I started this blog post nine hours ago. There is just no good time to do this. Right now Nyla is crying because she is tired. I'm cooking Buddy's dinner because he came home late. Cora has a poopy diaper. Bohdin is sad because Buddy just came home and I told him he can't play computer. He's being punished for playing it earlier in the day. At least the pictures below show happy times. Bohdin made a pillow house yesterday and again today. Duty calls.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: