Bohdin making a light up bouncy ball Christmas evening.
I went with just Nyla to the grocery store one evening. Since it was just her I took my old green car. She hasn't been in it since Cora was born. When she got in she looked to the passenger seat and said "That's where you were when we went to the hospital.". I was surprised she remembered. I asked her what else she recalled from that day. She said she saw all of my blood coming out and she remembers a towel covering my feet.
Nyla, Cora, and I went to Half Price Books after Christmas for their big sale. I didn't find many books but Nyla found a bear she really liked. She's been asking for more stuffed animals lately but I've said no to all of them. She already has a lot. This one only cost four dollars and she really did seem to like it so it came home with us. It's been discovered that the bear likes to change clothes as often as Nyla. The bear came to us with story time yesterday and had to be buckled up. Nyla then held a marker in the bear's hand so the bear could also do a craft. She eventually stopped when her hand became tired. I have slept with the bear once and the bear but last night the bear had its own bed.
Buddy has been working half days this week so progress has been made on the kitchen. If Cora wasn't tired and fussy in my lap I would go into detail. The day the electrician came was cold and gray. I suggested we go to the playground. Nyla really wanted to go but the timing didn't work out. Cora was sleeping and than Nyla was sleeping. When she woke up both kids wanted to go to the playground. The sun had already set and it was around 32 degrees outside. Buddy was starving and ordered a pizza with the idea that I would pick it up. I couldn't cook anything because the power was still out. The only problem was that the kids were adamant about going to the playground. I figured we could go outside for a few minutes but the cold would make them want to turn around right away. I was wrong. We were at the playground for more than 30 minutes.

No comments:
Post a Comment