Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Handmade



Cora is five months old now. She's over the little cold that she had on the weekend. It was really more of a sporadic cough. I never had to suction out her nose. She did sound really junky a few times but it would go away 15 minutes later. I had it and the kids have it now also. It seems to be more of a feeling o sickness rather than actual symptoms. Anyway I tried to get some pictures of Cora but she'snot very photogenic. I took the sleeping picture yesterday and was amazed the camera was seeing a different baby than I was. She's cuter in person



I was at Costco last week and saw their selection of handmade cards. The snowman looked cute and easy so I thought the kids could do that. I forgot that there is a difference between handmade and handmade by a three and six year old. Nyla did the pink ones with some help. Bohdin did the purple ones all by himself. Paul and Jenn had one specifically made for them by Nyla but everybody else who is getting a card will get one randomly.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but I think the camera took a photo of an adorable sweet baby