Thursday, January 7, 2010

Us Knights

Bohdin, Nyla, and Buddy were in the basement this weekend. Nyla came upstairs crying over something. After she calmed down I asked her if she wanted to help me in the kitchen. She replied "No. Me boy." and went back down into the basement. Her answers have now changed to "me knight". So when I ask her is she is ready to get out of the bathtub she says "No. Me knight". Sometimes we are all knights. She has also been a dragon knight and snowman knight. I don't know why knights can't do the things I ask but I guess it makes sense to her. Sometimes it applies to a group thing. When I ask Bohdin and Nyla if they want to read a book Nyla says they can't because they are knights.

Buddy thought that since we have a dedicated playroom which is in the back of the picture through the door the toys would not be spread out throughout the house. That hasn't been the case at all. There are toys in every room of the house except the bathrooms. The worst of the toy mess is in the kitchen so we have to step over multiple toys to eat dinner in the dining room.



Buddy finished the pole for Nyla's closet. She really likes being able to reach her stuff. They've only pulled everything off the pole one time so far.



Nyla brushing Bohdin's teeth.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good to see some of the inside of the house
more more!