Nyla and Cora like to push the GooGoo sisters around. Here are three of them stuffed into a baby buggy along with their cell phones. Cora races around the house doing laps with either this one or the other one. I prefer this one because the other one is cheap and the
straps frustrate her often.
I think Cora said two new words today. It sounded like she said bath and dirty. The dirty was referring to her diaper. I asked her if it was dirty and it sounded like she repeated it back. This morning in the bath it sounded like she said bath. She is a huge bath fan and if she hears the word bath she will start stripping. She will take a bath with anybody anytime. She also likes showers with Buddy but not me which is the way I like it. I prefer solo showers. Cora also says doggies often but it sounds a lot like daddy. This afternoon when she woke up from her nap Bohdin and Nyla entered the room. Cora stood on the bed raised her hands in the air and yelled "yay" when she saw them.

No comments:
Post a Comment