Thursday, May 17, 2012

Art



I took some pictures of Nyla's recent art.  The above picture is Nyla as an adult princess.  The one below she calls her Christmas picture but I don't remember why. 


Nyla built a swing for Piggy and Brownie yesterday. 


It was a beautiful day so I thought I could take some pictures of everybody but it didn't work out.  I took about 60 pictures and there was not one good one in the bunch. 




Nyla's caterpillar art.



We finally planted the garden yesterday.  We meant to do it over the weekend but there was a lot of rain.  Our neighbor gave us many tomato seedlings so hopefully we'll have a good crop.  We're going to share the garden with them this year.  They are going to come over and help us out with weeding and stuff on occasion and they will get some of the harvest.  They helped plant a bit yesterday.  It's smaller this year since we had to make an enclosure to keep the deer out but I have high hopes for a better yield with less space.  Our peas have been eaten by either a rabbit or a deer so no pea crop for us this year.  The peas were not planted inside the barrier.  The tomatoes and peppers are the only things inside I think.  Everything else will either be deer food or hopefully survive.  The deer didn't touch those plants last year so hopefully they don't this year either. 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: