Jenn, Paul, and two of Paul's friends arrived yesterday evening. Bohdin and Nyla had fun with the visitors. Jenn brought a battery operated stuffed pig for Nyla which was a huge hit. Now Nyla has two pink pigs. Cora received a stuff monkey. Piggy, the monkey, and the little pig all accompanied us to the grocery store this morning. Our car is filling up with animals.
The kids have been having fun with a rolling box the past few days. Bohdin zooms them around the first floor. He's a great brother for doing that because he doesn't really get a turn inside. He just alternates between pushing Nyla and pushing Cora.
Nyla's hair has been getting pretty long. She seemed iffy on the length but every time I brought it up she insisted that she wanted to keep it long. I guess she changed her mind tonight because she grabbed scissors and cut it short. She also gave Cora a hair cut. I love Cora's curls and was really sad to see them go. I don't mind Nyla cutting her hair too much but cutting Cora's was not cool at all. I hope I finally got the message across to her this time to not cut her own hair. Nyla gave herself a half mullet by the time I found her. It might not have even been that much. She cut a lot of hair off and was nearly done. I evened it up a bit. One side is still longer but she was getting impatient. Cora had to have her curls cut off so it would match the short side. It looks like they will grow back eventually but time will tell.
This is the shorter side that I hardly touched.

1 comment:
I guess Nyla celebrated the arrival of hot weather with a haircut. When Cora gets old enough to appreicate her beautiful curls, she may try to extract some revenge on her sister!
Hope you had a great KD weekend!
Post a Comment