Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fourth of July

Before Easter Buddy thought I was crazy to take the kids to post for the kiddie event.  Now it was my turn.  Despite an excessive heat warning in effect Buddy took the kids to post for the Fourth of July event.  It seemed like it would be fun but it was way too hot for me.  It took Buddy about an hour and a half to discover it was too hot for everybody else also.  The kids did appear to have fun in the time that they were there.  It wasn't crowded and there were free rides.  While they were having fun I was able to clean out the basement a little.  I've been trying to get rid of some toys for a long time but it is very difficult to do with kids around.  I made a bit of progress.
















Buddy stopped at the grocery store for fireworks on the way home.  Some of the surrounding counties have a burn ban and firework ban but we do not.  Nyla loved the fireworks, Bohdin was bored by them, and Cora was scared.  I couldn't get a picture to me because she was clinging to me so hard.  There were some people in the neighborhood who had some pretty big fireworks so we were able to enjoy a limited view of those.






Posted by Picasa

No comments: