The government has changed the moving process to an automated version from a live version. It doesn't work. Buddy has spent hours on the phone trying to get the computer problem resolved. I think he has partly given up in disgust because he now wants to do the move ourselves. I'm not excited by the work but at least our stuff shouldn't be destroyed or stolen. Maybe we'll make a lot of money from it with the reimbursement.
Bohdin said earlier this week that he wanted to get sell of all of his trains so he would have more room and money for Playmobil stuff. He has been saving his money for a possible trip to the Playmobil store. He found five dollars at the grocery store, about 80 cents at the airport, 30+ cents at Sonic, and various pennies and dimes recently so his money collection is really growing. He is also contemplating
getting a job although I don't know what kind of job he is thinking about.
I've reached the limit of knowledge and sometimes patience for questions. I can't tell which way electricity is flowing through a wire outside. I had to think hard about what makes wind. I wasn't quite sure what the sun was made out of. I don't know exactly how trees use carbon dioxide. I don't know if carbon dioxide is found in all water. I don't know the significance of the sphinx in ancient Egyptian culture. He asks too many questions in the car. I need to hire a professor to come with me on my errands and answer his questions. I just want to listen to the radio.

5 comments:
Jen and I also played archeology and thought it was pretty good, but not only did I pull most of the thief cards, but I kept pulling her best cards.
and electricity follows the path of least resistance.
when he asks a questions ask him what he thinks.
I pulled all of Buddy's best cards in our last game of Archaeology. He wasn't amused.
I can't tell by looking at the wire which way the electricity is running. I know it's going from the power plant to a home or whatever but I don't know if there is a way to tell just by looking at it which way is the power plant.
If I ask him what he thinks he says I don't know.
If I say I don't know then he says we should check out a book from the library about it.
maybe I need some of those trains
I love this post! (If you haven't noticed I'm catching up on your blog today.) Mikaela was like that with the questions. Nonstop.
Post a Comment