Nyla is talking a lot more but her pronunciation isn't anywhere near perfect. I suppose she sounds like a typical toddler. Bohdin had a bag of veggie chips that he and Nyla were sharing. Every time Nyla's hands were empty she said "Neenoo chip". I thought it was pretty obvious that she was saying "need new chip" but Bohdin thought she was saying neno chip. He thought that was hilarious and has since asked her to say it repeatedly. He's also been amused by her saying "shh shh" and "gukyou" which is thank you.
Usually when Nyla speaks in sentences she has a long pause between words. "Me. Knee. Blood. Hurt. Sad.". When she reads she sounds completely different. She'll pick up a book and put together a 3 syllable babble before pausing. "Hehohe. Nuhitoo.". I love hearing her read because she does it loudly with so much confidence.
No comments:
Post a Comment