Nyla watches behavior. A few weeks ago I had my hair up in a pony tail. Later when I took it down I put the rubber band thing around my wrist until I could put it away later. A few days ago Buddy put Nyla's hair in a pony tail. Soon after her hair was down and the holder was around her wrist. She also is trying to figure out what is nice and not nice. Her physical affection tends to be on the rough side. We've told her many times to use a soft nice touch so now sometimes she tests it out. She'll touch us and ask "nice?" and repeat it over and over. She cries when we say that it is not nice.
I set out the kids meals on the little table and grabbed my cereal bowl and sat down. Nyla came over and farted in my face as she climbed up into my lap. Then she stole my spoon and started eating my cereal. That was certainly not very nice but she didn't ask.

2 comments:
Did you tell her it wasn't nice?
She already knows I'm not crazy about sharing my breakfast.
Post a Comment