Monday, October 19, 2009
Rainy
Last week we weren't sure if we would extend our lease here past October. If I was going to be moving away soon I needed to run some errands. We stopped at Penzeys to stock up on spices and Ikea for the easel paper. That was on Wednesday. It started to rain that afternoon and the rain didn't stop until late Saturday. We had days of cold gray drizzle so we didn't do much. Also Bohdin developed a fever Thursday night that didn't break until Friday night/ Saturday morning. He had only a fever and a headache which he described as somebody banging his skull. The headache lasted through Saturday. He's much better now and Nyla is glad that he feels well enough to play again.

3 comments:
Sorry to hear Bohdin has been ill. Lucky Nyla and Mom and Dad didn't get "it", too. Hope he is well recovered. We had 2 weeks solid of rain and chill and gloom, so know the feeling.
Moving?? Weren't sure last week, what about this week?
wow the fever and headache sounds like it could have been the swine flu.
It was too short I think to be the swine flu plus he didn't have a cough or anything else.
I know you talked to Buddy last night so you already know the answer but we're not moving this month.
Post a Comment