Buddy called me Thursday morning and told me he had a job offer at Ft. Knox. The job prospect at the Pentagon was just a temporary thing until he could get the job he wanted. This job at Knox is the job he wanted. I guess it came through faster than anybody thought or something. So we're moving to Kentucky. His current job wants to keep him here for three more months. We're still waiting for approval on that but supposedly it's almost a done deal. So now Buddy won't be able to use all of that vacation time he had planned. He'll go in to work on Tuesday and we'll see from there.
I thought it had been a year since I asked Bohdin a series of questions going around the internet but it's actually been 7 months. Since I already have the answers I'm going to post them.
Interview with Bohdin - 4 3/4 years old
1. What is something I always says to you?
I love you
2. What makes me happy?
hugging you and kissing you
3. What makes me sad?
when I put stains in my room
4. How do I make you laugh?
by doing very funny things and when Nyla says "nenewchip"
5. What did I like to do as a child?
I don't know
6. How old am I?
30
7. How tall am I?
34
8. What is my favorite thing to watch on TV?
news?
9. What do I do when you're not around?
be sad
10. If I become famous, what will it be for?
I don't know
11. What is mommy really good at?
showing me things
Ok, what else is mommy good at?
taking care of me and Nyla
12. What is mommy not very good at?
picking up all of my toys all by yourself
13. What do I do for my job?
take care of me and Nyla
14. What is my favorite food?
peaches?
15. What makes you proud of me?
doing things I like
16. If your I were a cartoon character, who would I be?
none
17. What do we do together?
race
all sorts of stuff - play, eat, play games and that's the last thing I know
18. How are we the same?
We have the same eyes, we have the same nose. They (eyes and nose) work the same way.
19. How are we different?
We know different things. We're different ages.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because you just like me a lot.
21. What do I like most about daddy?
Because he gave you a ring
22. Where is my favorite place to go?
I don't know. Commissary?
Last February's answers can be found here: http://buddyhelen.blogspot.com/2009/02/stalking-tyken.html
I asked Nyla some of the questions also. Here are her responses without the umm that preceded each answer.
1. What is something mommy always says to you?
bus song(Wheels on the bus) and abcs
2. What makes mommy happy?
kitchen
3. What makes mommy sad?
fish
4. How do I make you laugh?
happy
5. What did mommy like to do as a child?
move
6. How old is mommy?
Two. Me two.
7. How tall am I?
three
8. What is mommy's favorite thing to watch on TV?
Umm
9. What does mommy do when you're not around?
race
10. What is mommy really good at?
tree
11. What is my favorite food?
rice
12. What do we do together?
race
13. Where is my favorite place to go?
play
1 comment:
"Because he gave you a ring." Love it!! And Nyla's answers are so cute.
Post a Comment