I had a midwife appointment yesterday and when Buddy called I said the only remarkable thing was how well behaved Nyla was. We always had so much trouble during doctor appointments but for some reason Nyla is much calmer with a midwife. I don't understand it. During the appointment Bohdin was playing the game/puzzle Rush Hour and Nyla was drawing. I have really uneventful pregnancies. With the exception of the rib pain I have no symptoms. I didn't have food cravings or aversions really. No heartburn. No nothing really. I'm peeing a lot because the baby is so low but that's probably better than getting kicked in the ribs. Even my belly doesn't seem that cumbersome this time. The rib pain is manageable if I take it easy and change positions throughout the day. I need to lay down several times per day to give it a rest. This normally isn't a problem. If I don't I'm pretty uncomfortable for a few days. I think this will only happen one more time though. Our anniversary is this week and we'll go to Cincinnati either this weekend or next. That's going to hurt.
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Siblings
When I see Bohdin and Nyla playing together I think everybody ought to have a sibling. He told her last night that she was the best sister. They love each other so much. I was able to take some pictures of them playing together which is difficult because the second I get the camera out they stop playing. Part of the reason I haven't been updating the blog as much recently is that I'm the third wheel. They play so many things together that I'm becoming irrelevant. I'm also taking advantage of this since soon I'll have a new baby hanging on me. I was looking over the pictures I took while Bohdin and Nyla were here in the bedroom with me. I turn around to say something to Nyla and notice that I have lost both kids. They probably went to the basement together.
I had a midwife appointment yesterday and when Buddy called I said the only remarkable thing was how well behaved Nyla was. We always had so much trouble during doctor appointments but for some reason Nyla is much calmer with a midwife. I don't understand it. During the appointment Bohdin was playing the game/puzzle Rush Hour and Nyla was drawing. I have really uneventful pregnancies. With the exception of the rib pain I have no symptoms. I didn't have food cravings or aversions really. No heartburn. No nothing really. I'm peeing a lot because the baby is so low but that's probably better than getting kicked in the ribs. Even my belly doesn't seem that cumbersome this time. The rib pain is manageable if I take it easy and change positions throughout the day. I need to lay down several times per day to give it a rest. This normally isn't a problem. If I don't I'm pretty uncomfortable for a few days. I think this will only happen one more time though. Our anniversary is this week and we'll go to Cincinnati either this weekend or next. That's going to hurt.
I had a midwife appointment yesterday and when Buddy called I said the only remarkable thing was how well behaved Nyla was. We always had so much trouble during doctor appointments but for some reason Nyla is much calmer with a midwife. I don't understand it. During the appointment Bohdin was playing the game/puzzle Rush Hour and Nyla was drawing. I have really uneventful pregnancies. With the exception of the rib pain I have no symptoms. I didn't have food cravings or aversions really. No heartburn. No nothing really. I'm peeing a lot because the baby is so low but that's probably better than getting kicked in the ribs. Even my belly doesn't seem that cumbersome this time. The rib pain is manageable if I take it easy and change positions throughout the day. I need to lay down several times per day to give it a rest. This normally isn't a problem. If I don't I'm pretty uncomfortable for a few days. I think this will only happen one more time though. Our anniversary is this week and we'll go to Cincinnati either this weekend or next. That's going to hurt.

2 comments:
So glad you're feeling well! It's such a blessing to have a relatively easy pregnancy! And yes - do enjoy that time to yourself! It will be a few more years till you get it again!
I know. I'm enjoying my last few weeks of freedom. I mean that in the nicest possible way future baby.
Post a Comment