Bohdin's tooth looks like it could fall out any moment. He's not rushing it though. He's not even playing with it. Buddy offered to help him along but Bohdin said he could be patient. We think it will be out by the end of the week.
When Cora awakes naturally from sleep which generally only happens in the morning she stretches and smiles for several minutes. I love seeing her short arms stretch just barely past her head. Right now she's impatient to get back to sleep.
Buddy left for Boston early yesterday morning. I was a little apprehensive about putting three kids to bed by myself but it wasn't hard at all last night. The kids played fight! in the other bedrooms while I put Cora to sleep. I asked this morning and their new game is going around to the bedrooms looking for weapons and then chasing each other. They used pillows, hats, shoes, socks, and who knows what else. They were really disappointed that play time was over.

No comments:
Post a Comment