I was taking a shower yesterday and instructed the kids as usual to not wake Cora up and get me if she starts crying. Bohdin came in to tell me that she was crying while I was rinsing my hair. By the time I was out of the shower she was quiet. Bohdin told me he had checked her diaper. When he felt that it was wet he took it off and she stopped crying. He did leave a naked baby on my bed though. That could have been a disaster.
Friday, September 17, 2010
Sleeping
How well a baby sleeps is an often asked question. Cora sleeps okay. Her biggest issue is that peeing wakes her up. Actually that's not her issue; it's mine. She wakes me up and I spend several minutes wondering if I really need o change her diaper. I could probably have been back asleep by the time I get motivated enough to actually do it. She has held her pee three times so far through the night. There are other nights though that I've changed five diapers so she's pretty inconsistent.
I was taking a shower yesterday and instructed the kids as usual to not wake Cora up and get me if she starts crying. Bohdin came in to tell me that she was crying while I was rinsing my hair. By the time I was out of the shower she was quiet. Bohdin told me he had checked her diaper. When he felt that it was wet he took it off and she stopped crying. He did leave a naked baby on my bed though. That could have been a disaster.
I was taking a shower yesterday and instructed the kids as usual to not wake Cora up and get me if she starts crying. Bohdin came in to tell me that she was crying while I was rinsing my hair. By the time I was out of the shower she was quiet. Bohdin told me he had checked her diaper. When he felt that it was wet he took it off and she stopped crying. He did leave a naked baby on my bed though. That could have been a disaster.

2 comments:
cute pictures! thanks
OMG!!! Helen thay are so freakin' cute ;)
Cora is so beautiful, I'm amazed by how much the kids all looks so much alike;)
How are you doing? I miss our time together lots;)
<3
Post a Comment