Sunday, September 12, 2010
Haircut
Nyla has always battled tangles in the back of her head. Her hair has been growing out and the tangles are worse. Because of the rat's nest back there and the fact that she doesn't like things in her hair I decided to make it a bit shorter yesterday. Everything went fine and she lost about an inch of hair. We came upstairs to get dressed for dinner at a friend's house. Nyla was too excited to nap so she went back down to the basement. After about 10 minutes I go downstairs to check on her and she is cutting her hair. It was a bit of the sides and her bangs. It wasn't terrible. We came upstairs and I tried to even it up. She needed to change since she was covered in hair. She went back downstairs in her new clothes while I finished getting ready. Nyla comes back upstairs several minutes later and her hair is cut again. A bit off the left side. There is no time to fix it. When we come back home Nyla goes back down into the basement and proceeds to cut her hair again. Now there is a lot missing on the left and I'm not sure how to fix it. She just woke up and I see the rat's nest in the back of her hair. Maybe she's on to something.

2 comments:
It is stylish. She is a trendsetter!!
Leave out Buddy's clippers and the longest guard and see what she does..
Post a Comment