Yesteray after playing a board game with Bohdin I accientally bonked him in the head with my elbow. He complained of his head hurting for the rest of the day. He took a nap but woke up in time to go to soccer practice. He was an absolute mess there because he was crying about his head hurting. He wasn't sure if he wanted to go or stay. We left just after soccer practice started. He went to sleep on the earlier side last night and is still laying in bed this morning watching tv. I haven't been able to entice him to eat breakast yet.
Nyla woke up more her usual self this morning. She is not the beast that has been around here lately. She has been dancing a bit but she doesn't quite have all of her energy back yet.
Cora is doing much better. She improved right after writing that last blog post. She had some trouble breathing last night but a 3am bath cleared her up well enough to sleep for many more hours. She has her spunk back. She is fighting me hard about getting that mucus out.
Buddy was sent home from work on Wednesday. The doctor said he had bacterial bronchitis which I disagree with. He is still home today and working from bed. I think I may be the last tired person in the house. Sometime in the next few weeks I exect a better night of sleep.

No comments:
Post a Comment