Nyla was playing with my head yesterday and singing the song "Your cheeks say yes and your head nods no". She either moved my cheeks up and down or nodded my head no while doing it. The tune was quite catchy and I still find myself singing it today.
Cora was enjoying scattering the popcorn on the floor yesterday. She likes the nutritional flakes we sprinkle on and was trying to get the popcorn out of the way so whe could eat the flakes at the bottom on the bowl.
I had a conversation this morning with Bohdin about schooling.
me: Do you wish that you didn't have to do school.
Bohdin: Yes but then I wouldn't learn anything.
me: You would still learn things.
Bohdin: But not as much. I wouldn't know how to spell antidisestablishmentarianism.
I tested him and he can't spell antidistestablishmentarianism which was not surprising. He did pretty well. All of establish was correct as well as ant and ism. He should have spelled ment correctly but did not. The rest is beyond what he has learned so far. It's a rather long word so I helped him break it down into syllables which ironically was the spelling lesson we had done earlier that morning.

1 comment:
This line: "I tested him and he can't spell antidistestablishmentarianism which was not surprising" is priceless! Awesome.
Post a Comment