We're having an early spring with very warm conditions. The weather person said today that we may break the record for hottest March if we stay on track. We will be near record highs for the next several days. The spring shrubs are in bloom and Buddy picked some to make a beautiful arrangement.
The kids were playing outside but when I brought the camera out Nyla ran indoors for some reason. I took pictures of Bohdin and Cora but it was too late for a group shot by the time Nyla reappeared. The neighbor dog had wandered into our yard like he does most days. He likes to sift through our compost pile. Nyla wanted to play with him and she did for a short while but he went home when his owner pulled up. Nyla was sad so we went over to ask if she could play with the dog. They were surprised the dog had been in our yard since they have an electric fence. Bohdin played with their 10 year old son for a while and Nyla just piddled around. Eventually their other two kids came home and Nyla said hi to the little girl. She's two now and might make a decent playmate for Nyla. I was going to say I don't know why we don't spend more time with them but I do. They're busy. They have three kids and one of them does a lot of sports. In addition the neighbor's dad has cancer and they've been spending a lot of time with him the past year. Perhaps this spring or summer we'll see more of them. It would be better than the girls across the street. They came over on Sunday. They wouldn't let Bohdin play with them which is odd since it's his house or rather yard. They are not allowed in the house but they came in for a little while anyway. Nyla had a good time with them playing stuffed animals and tea party. She has been hoping to play with them again soon but I'm hoping the opposite. They are not very nice girls.

2 comments:
The forsythia is beautiful! And is that flowering quince? They look lovely together! We added a red flowering quince this year.
Beautiful pictures of the kids!
Post a Comment