Papa arrived Friday night to help us with the unfinished projects around the house. It's help that is desperately needed and greatly appreciated. Out of the kids, Nyla is probably the most excited to have him here. She is the most social and adventurous so company suits her well. Bohdin was sick on Saturday with a fever so he was mostly quarantined. I think Cora is still scowling at him. Progress has been made and soon I'll take pictures. The yard looks much better.
Bohdin wanted to go to N-'s house to play yesterday evening and he went. Nyla followed. He ended up going to the neighborhood lake with N-, N-'s older brother G-, and their dad. I was over at their house keeping an eye on Nyla. One of the neighbor girls followed me over and wanted to play with them as well. She had already come to our house looking for the kids. Bohdin wasn't gone too long and came back almost in tears. I talked to him about it and he was sad about being gone from his family for so long. He missed us. It was a little ironic coming just days from the zoo incident. I understand the feeling though. He'll be ready eventually. It was a big step for him to go like that. Next time will be easier.
No comments:
Post a Comment