Cora stayed home with Buddy today while I took Bohdin and Nyla out to several places. First we stopped at a used book sale. I was really glad that Cora wasn't there. Bohdin and Nyla grabbed books and looked at them under the tables so they would be out of the way. Next we had to stop at the fabric store. Bohdin is going to make some flannel pajama pants for himself and he wanted to pick out his own fabric. We walked from there to Trader Joe's for milk and Nyla saw a perfect pink princess bed in a store window. She wanted a closer look so we went inside. She loved it and I could see why. It is a perfect Nyla bed in every way but one. It is crazy expensive. She really wanted the bed but I told her she didn't need a bed like that if she wasn't sleeping in her own room. Tonight for the first time ever she fell asleep by herself in her room. Since she is going through the 4 year old scared phase that's really something. I don't know how we are going to distract her from the bed. It was all she could think about tonight and I'm sure she will remember it in the morning.
Bohdin has reached a stage where he no longer wants to be with me in a store. At Home Depot last week he went to the garden center while I waited for the paint. In the grocery store he'll come up with any excuse to get out on his own. Usually it is taking Nyla to look a the lobsters or getting something for me from another aisle. Today at the fabric store he sat and waited while Nyla and I browsed for fabric for her. He is really growing up.
2 comments:
what did the bed look like besides pink?
http://www.maxtrixkids.com/en/girls-furniture.html
On this site, it's the bed combination with TWIN LOW LOFT with STRAIGHT LADDER and SLIDE
(hit the next tab until you see the combo)
Post a Comment