Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter



I think the kids enjoyed their Easter morning.  Thanks to the massive haul of plastic eggs from the Ft. Knox egg hunt last week, the Easter bunny had to hide a lot of eggs today.  I think it was our best egg hunt ever.  The weather was perfect and we were able to take advantage of a big yard.  Cora had a lot of fun running around and finding eggs.  She would really run between eggs.  She managed an iimpressive haul.  The Easter bunny also brought a few things.  The kids each received a book, toothbrushes, and a glow wand.  Bohdin received audio books which he loves to listen to.  This week he has been listening to The Prince and the Pauper repeatedly.  Nyla received the Playmobil baby furniture set she has been wanting.  Cora was happy with her candy.     











Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy, you and the kids have been busy. Great pictures! Thanks for sharing.

Karey said...

So I've stopped checking lots of blogs, but I was thinking about you just now so I checked in, and I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW BIG YOUR KIDS ARE! How did that happen!? Cora totally reminds me of Nyla around the time when we were neighbors, and Nyla is so grown up!

Miss you guys!