I forgot some things while I was writing the previous posts. When we were in Asheville there were a lot of musicians on the sidewalks so we heard a lot of music. Nyla was looking at the window display of a wig shop. Across the street were some people playing music. I saw Nyla start shaking her hips around a bit as she heard the beat. It seemed like an unconscious movement.
Cora decided she wanted to wear underwear instead of diapers. For most of the trip down she used the potty pretty well. Once we made it to Orlando she gave up the idea and wouldn't sit on the potty at all.
Bohdin lost a tooth while we were in the hotel in St. Augustine. I told him to put it by the sink so we wouldn't forget it in the morning but in the morning I couldn't find it. He was sad that he had lost another lost tooth. If I had any small cash on me I would have put some under his pillow but all I had was a one hundred dollar bill. The tooth fairy is not that generous.
No comments:
Post a Comment