I don't know how I forgot to mention that Nyla doesn't want to wear diapers anymore. She has been completely diaper free for over a week now. Prior to that she would wear diapers out of the house usually and at night although she didn't need them then. There has only been one accident so far on the very first day. Since then we've gone out several times and she's done well. I have to ask her often if she needs to pee since she doesn't always tell me. She has also agreed to sit on the potty prior to leaving the house and anytime we are in a public bathroom whether or not she feels like she needs to pee. I'm not thrilled with the timing. We have a lot of travel coming up and I would rather she waited until we moved. Maybe she will let me use diapers sporadically.
Monday, November 16, 2009
Diaper Free
We slowed way down on the packing this weekend. In fact I don't think one box was completed. There are two reasons for that. We're running out of boxes and packing is boring and tedious. That's part of the reason we started so soon. We have a good start.
I don't know how I forgot to mention that Nyla doesn't want to wear diapers anymore. She has been completely diaper free for over a week now. Prior to that she would wear diapers out of the house usually and at night although she didn't need them then. There has only been one accident so far on the very first day. Since then we've gone out several times and she's done well. I have to ask her often if she needs to pee since she doesn't always tell me. She has also agreed to sit on the potty prior to leaving the house and anytime we are in a public bathroom whether or not she feels like she needs to pee. I'm not thrilled with the timing. We have a lot of travel coming up and I would rather she waited until we moved. Maybe she will let me use diapers sporadically.
I don't know how I forgot to mention that Nyla doesn't want to wear diapers anymore. She has been completely diaper free for over a week now. Prior to that she would wear diapers out of the house usually and at night although she didn't need them then. There has only been one accident so far on the very first day. Since then we've gone out several times and she's done well. I have to ask her often if she needs to pee since she doesn't always tell me. She has also agreed to sit on the potty prior to leaving the house and anytime we are in a public bathroom whether or not she feels like she needs to pee. I'm not thrilled with the timing. We have a lot of travel coming up and I would rather she waited until we moved. Maybe she will let me use diapers sporadically.

1 comment:
Maybe just a couple boxes of pull ups will see you through...??
Post a Comment