Bohdin doesn't like talking to strangers and the thought of having to say trick or treat almost made him not want to go. In the end he did go. I refused to say it for him. Well that's not true. Earlier in the week I told him I would say it but he would have to give me a large percentage of his candy as payment. He hated that idea. At the first house he didn't really want to say it but both Buddy and I would not. He said it quietly. After a few houses he was getting the hang of it. I think he was proud of himself. He talked about how it became easier. I was certainly proud of him.
Buddy still has a lingering sickness. Friday night he was coughing so much it seemed he could hardly breathe. He wasn't feeling well Saturday either but after resting the whole day he was able to go out with us trick or treating. I still hear him coughing this morning but it's back to tolerable levels. I don't know what we've had but it's not like anything we've had before.

2 comments:
Costumes look great, Helen! Looks like they worked pretty well, too, judging by the pile of candy there. How did Nyla like trick or treating?
Buddy, I hope you get well SOON!
Those costumes turned out really well. Way to go Bohdin for being brave and saying "Trick or Treat"!
I've had something (that the doctor said was not the flu :) )for a little over a week and finally, today, feel like I am on the mend. I hope that Buddy feels well soon.
Post a Comment