Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Frisbee

The warm weather continued Monday although by the time we made it outside it was overcast. Bohdin wanted to take the frisbee and we threw it around while Nyla was on the swing. He is getting better at throwing it. His accuracy will surpass mine in no time if it hasn't already. They also went down the slide together again. I think Bohdin has more fun with it than she does. I made dinner upon returning from the playground and could hear the kids playing in the living room. When I went to check I saw Bohdin swinging Nyla way too hard in the baby swing. They were taking turns but Bohdin was too heavy for Nyla to push. It's amazing that thing didn't break. They went on to play some sort of train game where one was the engineer and the other a passenger.





Bohdin helping Nyla with her shoes. He was going to take the sword outside but changed his mind thank goodness.


Yesterday we went to N-'s new house. He moved last week to a nearby town to an actual single family house. It was a foreclosure in rough shape but there is plenty of room and a great backyard. It's not in the best section of Maryland but that is what makes it affordable. As I was taking the tour N-'s mom asked if if was making me excited for moving into my house. It certainly was. They have way more room than they used to have in their townhouse and I knew soon we would also have room to spread out. They boys had a lot of fun playing together. Bohdin's favorite part was playing in a raked up pile of leaves outside. The two of them spent a lot of time kicking, laying, burying, throwing, etc. They also played outside with a digger and watched N-'s dad play video games. He is leaving Sunday for a 5 month school in Florida. That was the best time they've ever had together that wasn't away from a house.

We had to stop at the library to pick up a cd that was on hold for us. Bohdin asked why the library couldn't just mail it. That would be pretty cool.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: