When we lived in Maryland Bohdin had us count while he ran from our bedroom to his to get something. It was a race against time. Now that Nyla has her own bedroom she demands that we count for her. She is much slower than Bohdin so it is very tedious. Often I count quietly when she leaves the room or count to three then stop counting until I hear her coming in again. The other day she ran in counting. "Nine. Ten. Eleven. Twelve." I had no idea she could count that well. It turns out she couldn't. When I was telling Buddy I told Nyla to count. This is how she counts. "One. Two. Three. Eighteen. Nine. Ten. Eleven. Twelve. Thirteen." She was always out of the room for the middle sections.
We stopped at a farm yesterday to pick up some ground beef. When we walked into the store Nyla said she hadn't seen any cows. Bohdin repeated the same thing to the girl behind the counter. After our purchase she directed us to where we could see the cows. Despite the frigid weather we stood out there for several minutes watching the cows. Bohdin is saying now that watching cows eat is boring but not boring for babies. I wonder why he was the last one back in the car then. He also tried to throw some hay over the fence for them.

1 comment:
should've used spoons, you guys. Less on your face and more in your mouth
Post a Comment