Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Snow

It snowed Friday night so Saturday morning we were able to go outside and enjoy the snow. Bohdin said he likes it here better because it snows more. The ironic thing is that it has snowed more in Maryland this winter. It's easier to enjoy the snow here and Bohdin gets a chance to shovel. Buddy made two large piles of snow for the kids. Bohdin enjoyed it quite a bit more. We went out again in the afternoon. Buddy and Nyla went back indoors so Bohdin and I walked over to the big hill near the playground. Somebody had left their sled their and we borrowed it for three runs. Twice Bohdin went himself from about 3/4 up the hill. The last time we went together from the top of a pretty steep hill. I thought he would be scared but he wasn't. He had so much fun. It's too bad it was already getting dark or we could have stayed longer.






I've been busy the past few days getting our seed order ready. It's hard to cull down the list to a reasonable number. I was slightly successful with my order of 47 seed packets yesterday. We have a lot of work ahead of us to prepare beds for these many many things we will grow.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks cold! so glad he has started wearing a jacket
They seems to be having a ball

Karey said...

47 seed packets?! I can't wait to see your garden this summer!