Buddy spent Saturday taking down sheetrock from above the kitchen cabinets. I like the way it opens up the kitchen but it made a huge dusty mess. He didn't uncover any surprises here.
The weather was quite a bit warmer this weekend. Close to three times warmer than the prior weekend. The kids had some great outside time. The previous owners had a ramp in the garage which we asked them not to remove. Bohdin took his plasma car down the ramp which was scary to watch. One side of the ramp doesn't quite clear the garage. The next day Nyla did it. They also ran down the ramp, played on the swingset and on the bikes. Nyla can't pedal the tricycle yet so Bohdin pushed her around.
Nyla's favorite new word is never. She shouts it to Bohdin often when he does anything. One day she was singing it through the grocery store. She also likes to pair it with the word ever as in "You never ____ ever!" or "Me never ever ____ ever again!". Bohdin's favorite new word is sweltering. I think it's funny how often he can use that word when it is in the 20s outside.
Bohdin complains that he doesn't like the way his fingernails feel after I cut them so I started using a nail file afterward. Last night when I was cutting his fingernails he asked me not to "use the popsicle stick" after I cut them.

No comments:
Post a Comment