I spent Monday working out Disney World plans. I have some restaurants scoped out. The other thing that has to be done is figure out which day we do what. The military offers a deeply discounted four day ticket. That means we only have one shot at each park. Two will be with Buddy and two without. I think we'll take up the rest of the time at the beach or the science museum or something. When I read the promo on the Disney World website for the Playhouse Disney live show he thought it sounded boring. He didn't want to just sit. I'm still not sure how much he will like it there. He's going to be sitting and waiting a lot.
After story time on Wednesdays we go to Kroger. Last week when we went they gave each of the kids a free balloon leftover from the Super Bowl. Bohdin didn't want his so he gave it to Nyla. When he was holding the balloons for her as she was getting out of the cart he lost one. Bohdin doesn't like to get balloons because they lose air. He actually loves balloons and he bothered Nyla to no end by playing with her balloon. One game they played together was pinata. They had a lot of fun playing chase with it as well. We won't be able to go to story time tomorrow. When I told Bohdin he started crying. He is enjoying story time quite a bit. I think he is at an age when he would enjoy preschool. Too bad it's too late. I'll see about finding him some drop in classes though in addition to the story time.
It snowed Sunday night but I didn't let Bohdin go outside. Nyla went outside very briefly. She no longer loves the snow. She hasn't done her "Me love snow dance" for a while. Sunday morning Nyla announced that she had a baby in her belly. Buddy jokingly told her she was grounded. Nyla looked at him and in a very indignant loud voice said "NO! ME! NOT!". When questioned a few minutes later she admitted she didn't know the meaning of the word grounded.

2 comments:
So, has Budrow changed his opinion on the evils of Disney World? I seem to remember him railing against it back in the day . . . although that may have been partly to annoy the super-Disney-fan in our Sociology class.
He doesn't remember that. He went to Disney World when he was about 13 and seemed to have a good time. That being said the only reason we are going is because he has that conference. It's never been on our radar before but I think that is more me than him. Disney World seems like a lame marketing thing to me. We'll see if I change my mind.
Post a Comment