Nyla was getting dressed in her room yesterday. She came into my bedroom and told me that she spilled her paint. From my understanding she hit it with her foot when she was putting on her sock. It was a nearly half gallon disaster. The lid wasn't on very tight and the paint seeped out. I called Buddy to ask him what I should do. My first thought was to call the carpet a loss and put hardwood floors down. He wanted to try the cleaning route. He suggested I use what I could on the floor to paint and he would take care of it when he came home. I was able to do a second coat of the one wall I had finished previously and most of the remaining room. Surprisingly Buddy was able to do a really good job of cleaning it up with the wet vac. There is a ring of pinkish carpet but it's not bad at all.
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Grouchy
Nyla has had quite a few grouchy periods in the past few days. She doesn't want me to take any pictures of her which is pretty unusual for her. She and Bohdin have still had some fun playing together though. He was giving her rides on her back. When I pulled out the camera to take a picture Nyla ran away crying and I took the picture below. My strategy has been to try to stay away from her but I'm not very successful since she's sitting next to me right now. She is watching a show on tv so she'll be quiet for a few minutes anyway. We had plans to go out this morning but I'm not taking her anywhere.
Nyla was getting dressed in her room yesterday. She came into my bedroom and told me that she spilled her paint. From my understanding she hit it with her foot when she was putting on her sock. It was a nearly half gallon disaster. The lid wasn't on very tight and the paint seeped out. I called Buddy to ask him what I should do. My first thought was to call the carpet a loss and put hardwood floors down. He wanted to try the cleaning route. He suggested I use what I could on the floor to paint and he would take care of it when he came home. I was able to do a second coat of the one wall I had finished previously and most of the remaining room. Surprisingly Buddy was able to do a really good job of cleaning it up with the wet vac. There is a ring of pinkish carpet but it's not bad at all.
Nyla was getting dressed in her room yesterday. She came into my bedroom and told me that she spilled her paint. From my understanding she hit it with her foot when she was putting on her sock. It was a nearly half gallon disaster. The lid wasn't on very tight and the paint seeped out. I called Buddy to ask him what I should do. My first thought was to call the carpet a loss and put hardwood floors down. He wanted to try the cleaning route. He suggested I use what I could on the floor to paint and he would take care of it when he came home. I was able to do a second coat of the one wall I had finished previously and most of the remaining room. Surprisingly Buddy was able to do a really good job of cleaning it up with the wet vac. There is a ring of pinkish carpet but it's not bad at all.

1 comment:
I think Nyla just wanted some pink carpet
Post a Comment