Monday, May 10, 2010

Oozing

Bohdin prefers to touch somebody when he sleeps especially with his feet. When he sleeps with me at night and crowds me I'll try to push him over but it's no use. He just oozes back over to where he was. Even if I lift him up and scoot him over 18 inches within seconds he will be back to where he can touch somebody. Buddy and I were laughing about this the other morning when he tried unsuccessfully to move a sleeping Bohdin over a little bit. He is especially sensitive to having somebody nearby in the early morning. He'll wake up pretty quickly if he can't feel anybody. He was up hours earlier this morning because nobody was in bed with him. He couldn't go back to sleep but he did try with his feet entangled in my legs.

Buddy had a military social function on Friday. The kids were excited about going to a party and packed two large bags with toys. Nyla refused to take a nap instead wanting to sleep in the car on the way there. I think both kids were disappointed. They thought it would be funner. There were lots of kids there but none quite the right age I guess because Bohdin and Nyla didn't play with any of them. I think it was my first family military function since Ft Campbell back in 2001. I missed all of the picnics at Ft. Meade and I don't recall anything at Ft Hood. Oops I forgot the stuff at Ft. Leonard Wood. We did do a lot there. Anyway it was nice talking to the other wives. It's a small older group and they all seemed nice.





Yesterday was spent replanting bean seeds. We've had about 5 inches of rain since I planted them and most did not make it. The cucumbers and melons didn't germinate well either. Hopefully this next batch do better. Buddy has been working hard in the garden and says he is tired of mulch. He seems less excited about gardening than when he was gone.

I made brownies on Saturday. I cut the first corner out and set it aside for me but everybody that came by grabbed for that piece. After hearing me tell somebody that the corner was mine Bohdin pointed out that there were three other corners.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: