Monday, July 26, 2010

Birthday

Nyla's wish was for a pink birthday party and to the best of our ability we granted that wish. There were pink balloons, pink cake, pink cups, pink plates, and pink lemonade. The wrapping paper was pink and many of the presents were pink. Nyla says her favorite part of her birthday was kicking her balloons. I blew up 20 of them and I do think they were a hit. The kids played with those balloons for hours.

 
 
 

The other day I was vaccuming the basement when Buddy brought Cora down. I finished up the area I was doing before turning it off. Bohdin said, "Cora is a good baby. She didn't cry for the loud sound of the vacuum. One time I asked her to stick out her tongue if she is hungry. She asked, if I cry does it mean I'm hungry? And I said no. But she cried anyway. She wasn't a good baby on that.".

 

Nana left last night for her home. The kids loved having her here. Nyla says that Nana is going to miss her. That may be true but I bet she won't missing playing Zingo with Nyla.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Coree said...

I really like that picture of Nyla with the balloons. It's a very pretty picture.