Tuesday was playgroup day. Afterward we ran some errands. When we came home we were met by our friends who came over to play. Wednesday morning we met the same friends at the science museum. Bohdin and Nyla took a nap when we came home but Cora did not. It was brutal. She was up for many many hours.
Grandma arrived on Thursday. The kids have had a good time with her so far. I'm too tired to remember the details. Nyla did choose to sleep with grandma one night.
It's a good thing I titled this because it reminded me what I was actually going to blog about. Bohdin and Nyla were eating breakfast one morning. On the table was a spinning hand thing that is used for choosing who goes first when playing board games. Bohdin came up with a game that made me chuckle. He would spin the hand and whoever it was pointing to needed to take a drink. It kept landing on Nyla so she was chugging down her pink milk. Also this week Bohdin and Nyla played a hiding game. He would hide something and Nyla needed to find it. Bohdin was still wrapped in his towel so he decided to hide it in his hand under the towel. At one point he opened up the towel and yelled, "Suprise!". He thought this was a great hiding spot so he used it repeatedely.
Cora is definitely a third child. I have way fewer pictures of her than the other kids. Bohdin has the most. I took some pictures this morning to prove that she was with us this week. As I was taking pictures of her on her belly she rolled over. I put her on her belly and she eventually rolled over again.
I'm in the middle of roasting peppers and tomatoes from the garden. I meant to write more but I'm distracted with thoughts of burning peppers in the oven. Cora could probably eat and Bohdin is hungry.

2 comments:
Where has the time gone?? Rolling over already!?
Bohdin and Nyla's first drinking game, good for them.
Post a Comment