I'm tandem nursing again even though I'm not a huge fan of it. It's fine for other people but I would rather not. For the second time in my life I'm stuck doing it though. It's not anywhere as bad as it was with Bohdin and Nyla though. Nyla hasn't really increased her nursing too much. Since Nyla doesn't nap consistently it can mess with my suppy. Most days she does have an afternoon sip. One day she didn't and Cora was hosed down in the evening.
I bought Bohdin a red chair for his room several weeks ago. Both he and Nyla like it quite a bit. I looked in the guest bedroom one night and he had put the chair on the bed and covered himself with blankets. When he saw this picture even he didn't know what he was doing.
I wasn't sure how much Bohdin was getting from our geography lessons. We've read lots of library books but I wasn't sure he was retaining anything. He has actually learned a few things. We've moved on from China to Korea but it's more difficult becauase there just aren't as many resources on Korea. Maybe it will be enough that he knows it exists and where the country is located. In other education news, Bohdin is learning a lot by counting money. I just asked him how to make 60 and he said "30 + 30 or 20 + 20 + 20 or 10 + 10 + 10 + 10 + 10 + 10". We've moved on past the 3 letter words to some four letter words. Bohdin is having some difficulty with it but was able to spell the word chip tonight. Our current lesson is focusing on words with sh, ch, or th. It could easily be another week before we move past this.

1 comment:
Bribery worked for Bohdin, maybe it will work for Nyla.
Post a Comment