Monday, August 23, 2010
Smothered
Bohdin and Nyla are completely in love with Cora. They shower her with attention. Right now Bohdin is stroking her head while talking to her. His favorite thing to ask is, "What do you want to do today?". They both like me to make her talk and answer their questions. I don't like it as much as they do. Bohdin likes to explain things to her. Sometimes when we're talking about something he'll go on to explain what the various words mean. I wish I could think of an example right now. Nyla does the physical affection. Cora gets probably 100 hugs and kisses from Nyla every day. She just showers her with them. Cora doesn't mind the kisses and even smiled this morning. The hugs are a different matter. Nyla forgets to be gentle with her hugs so she's often pulling on her neck or smashing her head. Buddy joked that Cora will have a misshapen skull due to Nyla's hugs. She likes to hug around the head.

1 comment:
Thanks for the pictures!!
Post a Comment