I was playing with Cora a few minutes ago and noticed her third tooth has erupted. She's getting her teeth out of order so this is the top left incisor. Cora has odd gums on top and I can see the bulge of her top two front teeth but they are not out yet. I also feel a downward protruding bump on the right side but it is still covered. Because of her strange gums her tooth hasn't passed below the gum line yet. It's like her tooth is moving out before moving down.
We were supposed to have Buddy's grandmother and uncle for a visit last week but with almost everybody sick they understandably canceled. Buddy was the lone holdout and he spent the weekend working on the basement bathroom. It was down to the studs but it's coming back together now. The floor remained and the tile on the shower floor remained but everything else will be new. Actually one wall remained. I have to finish peeling off the wallpaper so I can paint. Now Buddy is sick but I think he will try to finish it anyway.
In between shopping for stuff for the bathroom I've been trying to clean up a little bit so it's not horrendously dirty when guests arrive. I don't think this house can ever be completely clean without help. By help I don't mean Bohdin and Nyla. They did help a little bit last night but they took frequent rest breaks and play breaks. Nyla came up from the basement at one point and marveled in the cleaner living room. "It's so clean I want to play!", Nyla said.
At dinner last night Nyla threw something at Buddy. He told her not to do that and she managed to turn the situation around and chastise him for throwing something he did not. I wish I had written it down. Nyla may be a politician or lawyer in training.
No comments:
Post a Comment